Fuzu was created to provide every person and organisation with tools to succeed and grow. Are you someone who loves learning and lives and breaths accountability? Or do you think that the only true measure of performance is what our users tell each other about us? Or maybe you are someone who believes that all barriers are meant to be broken down and that unlimited scale is rather a mindset than a result of incredible resources? Well, we are such people. We believe passionately that our work will shape the future and that we can get there smiling, as one united team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organisations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organisations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
We are hiring an Account Excellence Associate who will work with the business development team to develop long term relationships with a portfolio of existing and new clients, connecting with key business decision-makers to build a trusted adviser relationship. The goal of the role is to provide timely advice, support, up sell and cross-sell of all services we offer to our clients.
- Ensuring proper account management of all roles under their portfolio to ensure client satisfaction
- On-boarding and training clients on how to use the features of the platform
- Up-selling and cross-selling to all clients under their portfolio
- Work with the Lead to revive all dead leads to ensure we maximize the lifetime value of the client
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Monitoring all posted campaigns to ensure a successful hire
- Monitoring and analyzing customer’s usage of the Fuzu platform
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong attention to detail
- At least 2 years of sales experience with an online B2B platform is an added advantage
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
What drives us:
- We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritisation, grit and personal accountability
- We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted – at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
- We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
- We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
- We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu
- Lots of learning opportunities
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
- Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
- Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
- Total Years Experience 2