United to Reform. Better results for everyone. Everywhere.
A new management paradigm for the Secretariat and a United Nations that empowers managers and staff, simplifies processes, increases transparency and improves on the delivery of our mandates.
What we do
The Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance serves the United Nations globally to drive organizational excellence through innovation, accountability and solutions. Amongst others, the department oversees and is responsible for:
- intergovernmental and interagency relations
- internal administration of justice
- communications and outreach on management-related topics and initiatives
- programme planning, finance and budget
- human resources
- business transformation and accountability
- Umoja, the enterprise resource planning project
- information and communications technology